oh Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.................

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maz

Guru
got-to-get-fit said:
ccccccckkkkkkkk.

Ive just dropped a glass of red wine on the living room carpet ....quick what do i do before the wife comes home?????
Could be worse. Could be ME!

barq

I dropped an entire bottle of red wine (which broke on impact) on a light carpet and got the whole lot out. Once I'd soaked up the wine I squirted shaving foam directly into the pile of the carpet. It lifted the colour out.

Of course then you have to spend ages scooping up all the foam. But it worked.

Good luck. :blush:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
alecstilleyedye said:
serves you right for not drinking it then :biggrin: :blush:

LOL.....

Any of that carpet spray stuff...?

What colour carpet.......Good job our carpet is a deep red colour anyway......

OP
OP
got-to-get-fit

got-to-get-fit

the carpet is cream colour.

I poured some salt on and ran out so i tried pepper but that made it worse so i scooped it up went out to the pub till she came back and looked shocked when she mentioned it and blamed the cat.

she wanted to know where the cat got salt and pepper from

Night Train

Maker of Things
A friend of mine found that a builder doing some work in her house left a splodge of tar on a white carpet. Would have been fine if a professional carpet cleaner was called but, no, the builder decided to get out every cleaner he found under the kitchen sink and then scrubbed the tar into a bigger and bigger stain on the carpet. He then put toilet bleach on it and the carpet turned yellow so he moved the rug to cover it.

With red wine, soak up the wet and then using white wine wipe the stain inwards to stop spreading it.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
got-to-get-fit said:
the carpet is cream colour.

I poured some salt on and ran out so i tried pepper but that made it worse so i scooped it up went out to the pub till she came back and looked shocked when she mentioned it and blamed the cat.

she wanted to know where the cat got salt and pepper from

you sir, are a nincompoop! no woman in the world is gonna fall for that…

insurance company might buy it though.

Top Bottom