Oh no... No O2!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A major outage, agreed. But as I said technology is not fail proof and will fail occasionally. Unless it is the end of the world then it is not the end of the world. Business has always been like that, but more so these days. Your contingency measures seem to be working and a test now and again will only serve to strengthen them.

Nobody sensible would revel in seeing businesses hit, but it still doesn't stop the schadenfreude towards the 'problems' of the many who who are obsessed by the trivia of mobile phone and internet usage.
A very fair assessment. It won’t be in my top 5 biggest problems at work this week so I agree. But for some people it may well be.

Luckily my top 5 biggest achievements this week are far greater so all in all a good week. But that’s mostly due to being awesome and living in London.

D

Deleted member 26715

In London where 97.26% of all U.K. business is conducted.
Interesting made up statistic can you substantiate your claim?
Not just 02 either.
The problem is also affecting customers of Sky Mobile, Tesco Mobile, Lyca Mobile and GiffGaff - which all use O2's infrastructure.
Well technically it is only O2 customers as the ones mentioned are customers of O2 :whistle:

Interesting made up statistic can you substantiate your claim?

Well technically it is only O2 customers as the ones mentioned are customers of O2 :whistle:
Of course not, it was just a silly. It’s obvousy less that that, but not as high as the business that actually matters.

cuberider

Über Member
This is a regular occurrence for o2 sadly, and one of the reasons I took my business elsewhere a few years ago. Like it or not, most people rely on being connected these days.

Top Bottom