Oh why can't this ebike kit be available worldwide! 😭

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

a.twiddler

Veteran
A bit thin on detail. Price, battery capacity, support, availability. Etc.

OP
OP
tds101

tds101

A bit thin on detail. Price, battery capacity, support, availability. Etc.
The information on pricing, capacity, etc, is listed in the link in the description.
Looks like this is the product: https://boostbike.uk/shop.

Edited to add: UK-based, so will presumably have fairly strict limits for speed/power. Possibly reconfigurable.
It's the same kit listed in your link. If it were made available in my neck of the woods (North America, USA) the specs would most likely be upped to 350w motor, 20 mph top speed, which I'd be cool with. Otherwise, it's a nice kit.

newfhouse

Resolutely on topic
Not really suitable for regular use in the UK.

48CB65A2-7EC1-4357-86AD-E171613256E2.jpeg

OP
OP
tds101

tds101

Most ebikes aren't suitable for usage in the rain unfortunately. It rains here in the USA as well. :tongue:
For not much more cash you can get an entire ebike that works in the rain.
Actually, most ebikes that are suitable for use in inclement weather are much more expensive where I live. I mean, we DO HAVE the Lectric XP lineup. They're a solid choice for a prebuilt ebike. But for a person who wants to add power to something they already own, this is s decently priced option (where I'm located). As they say YMMV.

The review was pretty favorable I thought, it's a basic e-bike kit that seems simple enough to fit and use. A nice first step into e-biking.

View attachment 683145
Yeah the review mentions this, the supplier is planning to release a waterproof cover for the battery. A shame for now.

Top Bottom