Oil light on the car ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Oil sensors on Vauxhall's are renowned for going faulty out of every 5 I sold 4 were for Vauxhalls! (when I was in car parts) and.....

My Dacia is over 3 years old and has never been in to the dealer for a fault..... it does however suffer from extreme uninterestingnessanitus......

But would recommend one, the model I bought is still well under 7K brand new, however I might consider a Suzuki Celerio next time bit smaller but similar money
If i was after a step way , burton has this in stock second hand 5000 on the clock .....
http://www.suttonparkgroup.co.uk/renault/used-cars/sandero/stepway-ambiance-tce/fn64zbv
imagefile.php?att=aW1hZ2VzL3VzZWQtdmVoaWNsZS1waG90b3MvMS8sRk42NFpCVi0xLGpwZyw3NjgsNTc2LDE=.jpg

D

Deleted member 1258

8-10 years? Hah!!

My Astra needs the belt replaced at 40k and I do that in two years.

It was 50k on the Getz I had, when I brought the car it hadn't been done, the car had done 62000, and I knocked the price of changing it, about £300, of the price of the car then changed it as soon as I could. The Suzuki Swift I've got now is chain cam, and I think that is set up to last the life of the engine.

Drago

Legendary Member
Guy across the road from me has just bought a 15 plate Dacia estate thingy. As a fan of rock bottom budget motoring I must say it looks ok, though I don't know what engine option it has.

Top Bottom