Olympic cycling - track and road (may contain spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Same commentary.. They do highlights shows but offhand I can't comment on the quality of the editing

Mike_P

Guru
There are better highlights of the men's road race than Eurosports typical woeful offering on iPlayer - Olympics Day one red button Men's Road Race and Beach Volleyball (the latter appears first)

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Pidcock has a proper motor on him. Remember him doing similar in a tour series road race when he was about 17.
My lad is currently at an England hockey camp with his cousin. Suspect they will be getting exited.

Va Va Froome

Über Member
Tremendous effort! Wonder if Team GB can bag another medal before breakfast/work! :laugh:

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Does triathlon count here? :laugh:

That looked proper demanding last night.

Winner sitting in a wheel chair and vomiting. Boys just falling in heaps after the end of it too. You can’t say there was lack of effort from anyone, and a GB silver too!
Looked incredible! Although the white tri suit with black underpants was NOT a look I’d want to try myself!

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Does triathlon count here? :laugh:

That looked proper demanding last night.

Winner sitting in a wheel chair and vomiting. Boys just falling in heaps after the end of it too. You can’t say there was lack of effort from anyone, and a GB silver too!
The false start was a bit Keystone Cops.
hope it didn’t ruin anyone’s race.

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
Just turned off BBC R4 in disgust. Gushing concentration on Peaty and Daley (Lee mentioned in passing) is understandable, but can't even get Tom Pidcock's name right!

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Just turned off BBC R4 in disgust. Gushing concentration on Peaty and Daley (Lee mentioned in passing) is understandable, but can't even get Tom Pidcock's name right!
5Live had very long interview with Tom, his mum, dad and coach who’s known him for years and raced with his dad.
It’s so sad that family can’t travel to cheer on their children.

Top Bottom