****** On Facbook

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheCharityShop

Who cares about this lowlife scumbag, who cares about facebook?

unfortuneatley this is this sick world we live in, populated by neanderthal thugs who should be culled and the world would be a better place

Moss

I cant believe you are all getting het up about this.

The page is a wind up.

Hope your not condonning his actions and foul mouthed writing? People like that should be banned from any internet community! Maybe Face Book should be shut down for allowing such language to be written on their web site!

Moss

Who cares about this lowlife scumbag, who cares about facebook?

unfortuneatley this is this sick world we live in, populated by neanderthal thugs who should be culled and the world would be a better place

Maybe a little too far a measure ? But I certainly agree with your sentiments!

M

Zoiders

Hope your not condonning his actions and foul mouthed writing? People like that should be banned from any internet community! Maybe Face Book should be shut down for allowing such language to be written on their web site!
You are the spam bot used to mimic the personality of Mary Whitehouse and I claim my five ponds.

JonnyBlade

Live to Ride
He's up for the wind up. I know it's not good to encourage this sort of thing but it can be entertaining I suppose. At the end of the day it's all mouth. On the minus side, FB is very poor at moderating but then again it's an efficient government spy tool and they want to know everything, warts and all!

Moss

Get plan, get rid of a multi-billion dollar business in these economic times :biggrin:

The bigger they are, the harder they fall! There's more to life than being wealthy! Face Book should be Policed by an independant body; and their administration dept held accountable for allowing an infringment on human rights to be published on their web site!

DISGRACEFUL

Zoiders

The bigger they are, the harder they fall! There's more to life than being wealthy! Face Book should be Policed by an independant body; and their administration dept held accountable for allowing an infringment on human rights to be published on their web site!

DISGRACEFUL
You aren't quite getting how this human rights thing works are you?

Where is the facepalm smiley when you need it?

Reported.

Even if the page creator is on a wind-up it doesn't mean all those writing on the wall see it as a wind-up too.

3tyretrackterry

reported

Moss

You are the spam bot used to mimic the personality of Mary Whitehouse and I claim my five ponds.

Well, if believing in dignity; and an acceptable social language for every day communication! I'll acept your Five PONDS (pounds) Money wont buy Class! But it is distiguishable in any society.

I had a look at the link, and all I could see was a load of incomprehensible gibberish. The "posts" don't appear to be in any order or natural follow on... I must be dim.

Anyway, the originator of the drivel is a feck wit.

2Loose

Guru
Well, if believing in dignity; and an acceptable social language for every day communication! I'll acept your Five PONDS (pounds) Money wont buy Class! But it is distiguishable in any society.

Believing that all 750 MILLION facebook users will be sensible is a waste of time! Save your breathe.

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
I think its great they have a site like that. The more time those knuckle draggers spend grunting at their monitors and proding their keyboards with their ape like hands the more time they`re not on the roads.

I see alot of subarus, focus STs and L200 warriors sitting on drives while the owners dribble out their clarkson-esqu replies.

Top Bottom