****** On Facbook

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"

This winds me up if we all report it maybe we can get it banned anyone interested in helping to click on report abuse, I find this offensive

unfortunately for the person who created this page, I have shown my dislike in many forms. Fortunately however, there are links in some of the comments to other abusive pages.

I have reported them all.

Tinuts

Wham Bam Helmet Cam
Its a fact all cyclists are dicks!DescriptionIf you know a cyclist you know a dick, these dicks continually f**K everyday life by riding there slow ****ed bikes on busy road ways... **** these dicks by yelling abuse and if possible other materials at them everytime u pass...
I imagine the mastery of the english language displayed here reflects the level of intellect with which we're dealing.

Moss

Believing that all 750 MILLION facebook users will be sensible is a waste of time! Save your breathe.

Agreed, Sad but true; but one small voice can sometimes be heard! Although, point taken! Sigh, Put soap box away!

ChrisRicho

i just reported the page - due to threats of vioence and acts of aggression

Same
thumbsup.png

Bungleaio

If it was a page moaning about cyclists using the pavement then I would support it but moaning about using the roads is ridiculous.

I've reported it too.

Allirog

I think Faecesbook is doing a public service by allowing all the peabrained retards in society to have an uncensored platform to vent their frustration with their miserable,unfulfilled lives.It's a safety valve for the slackjawed,semi illiterate minority, and it keeps them off the streets-for a while.

Meh.......

I used to be on facebook under a false but realistic name but I gave it up when I started receiving cold calls for windows, accidents etc on my home phone for the fake person.

Whether facebook sells your details or other individuals use it to get them for themselves its not worth it., I'm not reporting it as every day a million things offend or upset me on facebook, I just dont know about them
thumbsup.png

OP
OP
markharry66

markharry66

Über Member
Never put telephone numbers email addresses anywhere public on the net there used to be a company that sold extraction software for facebook
Friends on facebook do not need to look at personal information. Its a scammers dream to have your address telephone number and personal information at your finger tips

Top Bottom