On owning a Caravan, CC'ers experience?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
I have to applaud the business acumen of the Croc people. They take an already overpriced piece of footwear and design a hole in it so you can buy overpriced things to plug the hole. Bravo!

It makes you think, why did I not come up with that idea and be a multi millionaire.

D

Deleted member 26715

Would it be something that you were proud of?
Would it matter?

D

Deleted member 26715

[QUOTE 4774959, member: 9609"]there does seem to be some inexplicable link between sh1te driving and the need to pull a wobble box around the countryside[/QUOTE]
Prove it

screenman

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 4774959, member: 9609"]there does seem to be some inexplicable link between sh1te driving and the need to pull a wobble box around the countryside[/QUOTE]

Around here it is the little white vans that give the largest problems, all those people that drive them are dangerous. Do you agree? As for cyclist holding up traffic all over the place, get them off of the road.

screenman

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 4775180, member: 9609"]may be its different down south, certainly see a lot of wobbleboxs in distress round these parts.
http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/local-news/caravan-accident-rate-concerns-roads-6986914

they seem inherently unstable and then driven by people who seldom drive with long trailers. As a cyclist I hate them and will usually dismount when I see one coming, I think the drivers forget they have a trailer behind with the result being the rear of the caravan comes stupidly close.[/QUOTE]

I think you may be talking about a small minority, bit like the cyclist idiot that gets us all a bad name.

keithmac

Guru
2.6% of all accidents involved trailers or caravans..

Doesn't sound like the road menace they're made out to be.

Plus how many of them were no fault of the caravan outfit but just happened to be caught up on someone elses accident?.

screenman

Legendary Member
A caravan being towed is towed 100% of the time it is being towed, unless it is not being towed then it is less than the figure quoted.

Top Bottom