On owning a Caravan, CC'ers experience?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Excuse me it's 6mths, and so it begins.:giggle:
Errr... I'll meet you half way at 5 months!!

Dirk

If 6 Was 9

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Given that my Clio is not that dissimilar to the Logan of Insanity, I nearly looked up towing limits while perusing this thread. I'm alright now though.
http://www.towcar.info/towing-advise.php
There you go.:okay:
The Clio towing limit is generally about 50kg more than my Peugeot 207sw, so it would tow a light caravan OK.
Something like THIS perhaps?
Then you'd need to buy a dog and wear socks with your sandals, to really fit in.:smile:

Then you'd need to buy a dog and wear socks with your sandals, to really fit in.:smile:
I don't see what's wrong with any of that.

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
I don't see what's wrong with any of that.
Knee length khaki shorts and a knotted hankie on yer ade completes the look.

I quite like the look of this rig, but it might be a bit of a struggle down some of our narrow lanes......
Studio_20170419_215927.png

Try looking at the price of statics and when you realize they have an average lifespan of 15 years before becoming virtually worthless and that you have a further £1k to £7k + a year in ground rent and still have to travel to it and pay for food etc etc......... Still we get to sleep in our own bed and the dogs can come with us :smile:
Theres a lot of the old ones get exported via the local docks. Seems a quayful of them buildup the a ship appears for them to disappear on. I have a feeling though there may be an entrepreneurial ships crew involved as a bulk carrier covered in caravans isn't usual. There was a similar thing a few years ago with Hull being a major export port to Russia...of Ladas.
I'll see if I can get some photos for the caravan nerds.

Top Bottom