On owning a Caravan, CC'ers experience?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I think that's the type of awning we are looking at.

stephec

Legendary Member
We are trying hard not to do that which is why we are going for a lightweight caravan with our Dacia Logan .We figure if we enjoy it over the next couple of years then we will look to upgrade both possibly.:whistle:

Personally I'm looking at it like a big bike rack, a bike shed on wheels and we can save on hotel bills. I like a bit of comfort now as well as a bit of freedom.
This is my favourite post on CC for a while as it gave me a nice warm smile.

Not so long ago I seem to remember FF posting on another thread about how life wasn't treating him well, and when he first posted about the Dacia it was his new car, now it's 'ours.'

There's also a few uses of the word 'we' in here as well, so thanks hills it's nice to see someone looking forward with optimism.

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
This is my favourite post on CC for a while as it gave me a nice warm smile.

Not so long ago I seem to remember FF posting on another thread about how life wasn't treating him well, and when he first posted about the Dacia it was his new car, now it's 'ours.'

There's also a few uses of the word 'we' in here as well, so thanks hills it's nice to see someone looking forward with optimism.
Awwww thanks! We've just got joint car insurance so they are now 'Our cars'!
This whole thread is something of a shocker in reality to both of us, it's almost exactly 4 months since we decided to embark on our 'long walk' and now we're talking Caravans!
Clearly we're both nuts....

Hill Wimp

Awwww thanks! We've just got joint car insurance so they are now 'Our cars'!
This whole thread is something of a shocker in reality to both of us, it's almost exactly 4 months since we decided to embark on our 'long walk' and now we're talking Caravans!
Clearly we're both nuts....
Excuse me it's 6mths, and so it begins.:giggle:

Hill Wimp

Top Bottom