Only my second ride out.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Serge

Über Member
Didn’t know there was a cyclechat group on Strava, I’ve just found it and joined
How do you find it? I'm fairly new to Strava and I'm sure I only use about 10% of its functions.

Dbt

I just used the search function to look for cyclechat and it came up. I hardly use any of Strava’s functions, I use the free version. I use it purely to see my progress and to see how much quicker I can ride set routes to and from work. I’m not sure how but a few local cyclists found me and started to follow me. I guess they used the settings in premium strava to find people using the same routes as them. When I got my new bike one of them commented but I tend not to use it as a social thing. More just for me recording my cycles.

Serge

Über Member
I just used the search function to look for cyclechat and it came up. I hardly use any of Strava’s functions, I use the free version. I use it purely to see my progress and to see how much quicker I can ride set routes to and from work. I’m not sure how but a few local cyclists found me and started to follow me. I guess they used the settings in premium strava to find people using the same routes as them. When I got my new bike one of them commented but I tend not to use it as a social thing. More just for me recording my cycles.
Thanks, I'll have a look whilst enjoying my bedtime beer.

Top Bottom