Oohhh sh*t!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
As your address is on the food label snapper, does that mean you'll live past your sell by date? ;)

Landslide

Rare Migrant
I'm now imagining various Cycle Chatters carefully scanning the shelves at the supermarket in an effort to find slightly incongruous addresses in the West Midlands area...;)

Snapper babe...you total eejit!;):rofl:

Solid gold hun!:biggrin: This is going to run for a very long time at your work, isn't it? Probably the next 20 years...
Hmmm, wonder how long before we get a thread entitled "aaaaggghhhh why won't they just let it drop?" from you...

I was going to ask what you were thinking, but on reflection, perhaps not...:biggrin::biggrin:

Willow

someone that works in my school accidently ordered 10,000 bar codes for the library books. Enough to last long past my life time given. In times of inflation it may have been a good move but if we go to deflation perhaps not!

If it's any consolation I sent a reply to an email instead of forwarding it today and put 'Please may I' on it. A demand rather than a request from a parent (who is always doing it) to take child on holiday in school time. No doubt she will be complaining to the head about me tomorrow - he wasn't in today. So easy to do with emails.

Well done on admitting it straight away. By far the best course of action.

This will be a great story for you to talk about in the pub for years to come.

The advice that you get in adverts for medical products springs to mind here....

Always check the label....;)

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
I did an actual LoL at this thread!
Well done Snapper, for cheering up my day ;)

TVC

Class - I like your style Snapper.

Big stiff drink tonight then go into work tomorrow like nothing happened.

postman

Legendary Member
You are not the only one.A well known cycling forum had some shirts made.A miss spelling occured.

Best thing you stood up and took it on the chin.

When you eventually retire that will be in your speech.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
postman said:
You are not the only one.A well known cycling forum had some shirts made.A miss spelling occured.

Best thing you stood up and took it on the chin.

When you eventually retire that will be in your speech.

What was the spelling mistake? Was it something funny?

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Sittingduck said:
I did an actual LoL at this thread!
Well done Snapper, for cheering up my day :wahhey:

I'm so glad it cheered up your day.

I'm in for disciplinary 7 a.m. tommorow.

Top Bottom