Oohhh sh*t!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
I'm sure it will be fine longers.

You take the rough with the smooth eh?

I'm going to plead insanity and cycle chat addiction anyway.

Everyone makes mistakes, and the important thing is that you owned up. If they have any sense it will be a simple rap on the knuckles and a promise from you not to do it again.

Good luck!

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Yes Mags. That's what I am expecting. I have an action plan in place to prevent this happening again which I have put together. You live and learn. I will go cap in hand and plead my case.

Like I said, it is only one part of my job.

Thanks for the support anyways.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
snapper_37 said:
I'm so glad it cheered up your day.

I'm in for disciplinary 7 a.m. tommorow.
I'm hoping that that isn't too serious, after all shouldn't someone be planning better such that it wasn't a rush job and so more care/checking could be carried out... not your fault (I'm assuming!).

Sh4rkyBloke said:
I'm hoping that that isn't too serious, after all shouldn't someone be planning better such that it wasn't a rush job and so more care/checking could be carried out... not your fault (I'm assuming!).

That's true. In future there should be better planning and someone to proof read it. Proof reading a label should take only a few minutes.

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Sh4rkyBloke said:

I hope not. Never had a problem in 20 years so I'm hoping it's going to be a bit more of 'what are you going to implement to prevent future f*ck ups'. Which is ok, because I have already done it. Prepared. <breathe>

I haven't been asked to bring a witness anyway. :wahhey:

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

magnatom said:
That's true. In future there should be better planning and someone to proof read it. Proof reading a label should take only a few minutes.

I know what you mean Mags, but food labelling, with all the legal shite about allergens, field of vision etc, it doesn't take a few minutes.

Anyway!!!

I am positive and I am thankful for the replies, so let's leave it until tomorrow. Because I need a little brandy. :wahhey:

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

snapper_37 said:
I'm so glad it cheered up your day.

I'm in for disciplinary 7 a.m. tommorow.

Sorry for that sarcy comment also Sitting Duck. Just a bit nervous, tis all. It IS funny I know..... but not when you're on the receiving end :wahhey::evil::biggrin:

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

I'm away for my scoff.

Feel free to drop any pennies into snapper's mortgage fund :wahhey: :biggrin: :biggrin:

snapper_37 said:
I know what you mean Mags, but food labelling, with all the legal shite about allergens, field of vision etc, it doesn't take a few minutes.

Anyway!!!

I am positive and I am thankful for the replies, so let's leave it until tomorrow. Because I need a little brandy. :wahhey:

Sorry snapper, I didn't mean....ah bu&&er it. Wine for me!:biggrin:

Top Bottom