Oohhh sh*t!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You silly girl! Good luck with the official b*llocking tomorrow...

hulver

Fat bloke on a bike
User76 said:
Right listen carefully, I'm only going to say this once. Put a pair of pants on your head, stick a pencil up each nostril and say 'wibble'.

As a quick quiz, can anyone tell me who made the above statement and to who and when?

Field Marshall somebody, to Blackadder in the final episode of Black Adder Goes Forth. You even get to know what date it was as well, but I can't remember that either.

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Stig-OT-Dump said:
Make sure you turn up. After all, they all know where you live....

lol, so does half the country now :tongue: :biggrin:

Snapper_37 reporting from outside the Job Centre in Wolves..... :biggrin:

Phew. Ok, well I've just been out for a sneaky ciggy to calm myself. I've hardly slept a wink. Eyes are like p*ss holes in the snow but BY GAD, did that cycle to work in a strong headwind get me ready to go ;) It also managed to bring tears to my eyes which I thought may prove useful :laugh:

I reported in at 6.45. Thought I'd make an effort. Did think about the mini skirt and stillies and then ...... NOOOOO!! I'd look like drag ;)

Basically, I'm ok and out the woods. I won't bore everyone with all the details but luckily, I managed to pull a big favour off the printer. He owes me a few as I always try and send new business to him ;). So last night, the change was made to the plates and he managed to run off 5 000 ready for today HURRAHHH!!!!!. What was made yesterday has been let go, so if you see any XXXXXX in XXXXXX with my address on, keep it for prosperity ha!

Now, the bollocking..... it was more of a 'are you feeling under pressure at the moment and how can we help' kind of chat to be honest. I was called a stupid tw*t - but, I was so ... I'll let that go. :wacko: It will go on my record, but more of a 'health and safety stress prevention stragedy' thing.

I'd already changed the sign off procedure and check sheet before I left yesterday and the boss has now issued a memo to say that production and sales also have to check stuff, not just me. YES!!!

The shagged labels have been written off at the lowest cost price by the printer (awww), so everything seems to be ok.

I don't like cocking up, but - I is human, innit :biggrin:

Thanks!!

Atta girl Snapper...

Knew you'd sort it.

Was bloody funny though..Bet you're glad its Friday, babe..:wacko:

Oh, and what's it worth not to tell Chuffy about the Printer? :biggrin::laugh:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
It was good to face up to it... otherwise your bosses might have labelled you in some way or other that might be funny if I could think the potential joke through properly. :wacko:

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
It truly was a sticky situation, Snapper. But you came out of it as best you could. You addressed the problem well, and your Bosses seem to have imprinted on you now that change is required to ensure it doesn't happen again.

My coat is already on and the door is closing behind me... :wacko:;)

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Sh4rkyBloke said:
It truly was a sticky situation, Snapper. But you came out of it as best you could. You addressed the problem well, and your Bosses seem to have imprinted on you now that change is required to ensure it doesn't happen again.

My coat is already on and the door is closing behind me... :wacko:;)

I'm inkclined to to find you funny sharky man!!! :wacko:

Good news! :wacko: And a big relief for you no doubt.

You could sell the labels on e-bay. Who knows they cold be worth a bob or two in the future. Of course you'd have to move house.:wacko:

Top Bottom