Oops! I had a slip...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
....of the credit card this morning! :wacko:

I kinda spotted a helmet camera set up on ebay this morning for a good price (this one). I think downfader has the same set up. It is coming with an extra flash card and two extra lenses, so not bad for £380, I think.

I just need to sell my turbo trainer and current helmet camera set up now to help cover the cost!! (Please look in classified and buy them, or my wife will kill me!!!!!:bravo:)

redjedi

Über Member
But if we wait until your wife has killed you, they would be even cheaper. Might even get a good deal on a brand new camera system which has never been used :bravo::wacko:

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
redjedi said:
But if we wait until your wife has killed you, they would be even cheaper. Might even get a good deal on a brand new camera system which has never been used :bravo::wacko:

Like your style, which camera were you after ?

OP
OP
M

magnatom

I had been considering the Contour HD. However, I wasn't entirely impressed with it's night time recording (light sensitivity). I have the HQ1 and the HQ2 camera is better at night, so Iknow what I am getting. It also records at a good resolution, and equally important, at a good bit rate in MPEG 2, so compression isn't as bad, as on some other cameras. You always do, to some extent, get what you pay for.:laugh:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Browser said:
Mags-is-gonna-get-battered, Mags-is-gonna-get-battered! :biggrin:

S'alright, Mrs B'd do the same If I transgressed like this! :laugh:

To be fair, I've already told her and all she did was :laugh:. Top lass! :biggrin:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

martynjc1977 said:
Looks like a nice set up you have for sale, if only i had the cash to splash:sad: how much you selling your turbo for?

The turbo is here. £140 which includes postage. It is brand new and in the box. I never got around to using it! :laugh:

martynjc1977

Veteran
magnatom said:
The turbo is here. £140 which includes postage. It is brand new and in the box. I never got around to using it! :laugh:

Will have to see what i have left from my meager NHS salary next month lol. looks very nice tho.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

BentMikey said:
Nice one Mags! I bet you can't wait for that package to arrive in your hands.

Indeedy.:laugh:

I did hum and haw about HD etc, but I really don't think I need it. Much more important is good light sensitivity, and a good bit rate. So this bit of kit does that job nicely. I'll be able to play with the different lenses as well. It'll have 103 deg 82 deg and 65 deg lenses. I suspect that the 103 deg lens will work best.

Top Bottom