Oops my finger slipped.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
"You are not getting another bike, you don't need another bike, why would you want yet another bike, you love your flaming bikes more than me, it's not fair, why don't you just marry your bikes and be done with it, don't you dare get another bike".

image.jpg

Oops my finger slipped.

sionhughes

Good luck explaining that one!

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
You made the right decision but why is your other half not for sale in the sales section. If it was my other half she would be. Luckily my partner loves bikes and motorbikes as much as me.

OP
OP
Racing roadkill
normally a first bike rather than a plus 1.
It's about a plus 10. It's going to be my 'zombie apocalypse / all other bikes are on the stand / blizzard / rain / fire and brimstone / leave it out of sight / take the miles / add any other excuse I can think of' bike.

rb58

Enigma
My fingers slipped the other day too. Must be something going round.

byegad

Legendary Member
Ladies look away from the screen now.

:okay: OK guys, the secret is this. ALWAYS buy the same colour bike. You can explain away any differences SHE, who must be obeyed, spots is that you've swapped the handlebars/brakes/saddle?whatever (And this is important!) for one you had in the shed anyway. :cheers:

andyfraser

Über Member
Ladies look away from the screen now.

:okay: OK guys, the secret is this. ALWAYS buy the same colour bike. You can explain away any differences SHE, who must be obeyed, spots is that you've swapped the handlebars/brakes/saddle?whatever (And this is important!) for one you had in the shed anyway. :cheers:
Genius!

I bought a Garmin Edge Touring Plus last December on a whim. I didn't bother to mention it to my OH. I just used the new Garmin instead of the old Garmin. Either she hasn't noticed or doesn't care. I did the same thing when I upgraded my Nexus 7 for a Nexus 9.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
"No dear I'm actually saving money - using this will reduce wear and tear on the good bike so it will not need to be replaced with something more expensive for a little while longer"

p.s. Good choice - I ran a Triban 3 for over 4 years and loved it.

Top Bottom