ORDER NOW!! 2012 CYCLECHAT KIT

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shaun

Founder
CLICK HERE to order your CycleChat 2012 mens / womens jerseys and shorts / bib shorts.

Orders will be taken until Friday 20th July so get in quick!

Payment is via PayPal account or Credit Card and prices include P&P to UK mainland and NI.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Order window extended to Friday 3rd August as we haven't quite got the volume yet - sorry - more details here http://www.cyclechat.net/threads/cyclechat-kit-orders-now-being-taken.105387/post-1943911

Cheers,
Shaun

wheres_my_beard

Über Member
I didn't have the pleasure of seeing one, unfortunately.... but I've just found some very fetching images on google though!!

I might be tempted, once I get paid.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I didn't have the pleasure of seeing one, unfortunately.... but I've just found some very fetching images on google though!!

I might be tempted, once I get paid.

You can defer payment by Paypal. Called payment after delivery. It defers the payment for 2 weeks.

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Ordering is still open (and I'll leave the link there tomorrow for any last-minute orders) - but ideally we need another 15 or so jersey sales to reach the discount point - so if you'd like a CC jersey or shorts please order today.

Thanks,

The sizes are they uk or Italian ie if your sl you need 3 xl. Thank you
Sizing guide HERE :thumbsup:

S1mon

Well I admit I'm crap never thought of actually looking ... Will measure my moobs and order Sunday

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Order window now closed. Thanks to everyone who ordered.

Cheers,

Top Bottom