OT: Help me think of a nickname for my girlfriend

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ajevans

My newish (1 month+) gf has a similar name to my last gf, therefore I could do with thinking up a nickname to prevent any thoughtless accidents!

I haven't got a good track record in this regard. My last one did take too well to the nickname 'Snotbags' even if she did blow her nose quite a lot.

Here are some characteristics to give you some inspiration:

Physical:
Slim, petite and busty.
Brunette, brown eyes, pale complexion.

Mental:
Shy,
Intelligent, hard working, bit of a perfectionist

Any good suggestions?

Pottsy

Norma.

As in Norma Stits (say it).

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Me Duck, as in
"Alright me duck"
"Want a drink me duck?"
"You want to come in fer a coffee me duck ?"
"Fancy listening to some music in me bedroom me duck ?"
This method negates the reason of ever having to know their name and therefore never causing offense to girlfriend No. 1, 2 or 3

Tsk, boys.....:biggrin:

Ok Aj, three years ago I was in your shoes (those Jimmy Choos are just so not you btw...) and had a similar sort of problem. I had various pet names for my long term ex but none for my new love and that felt wrong. Ok, so there was her C+ username, but that wasn't personal enough. There was no point trying to invent a name, it had to happen naturally. My advice? Don't force it, something will come soon enough no sniggering at the back and that will be better than anything you get from these frothing gibbons. xx(

I rest my case.....:biggrin:

And on that note, I'm off home. xx(

OP
OP
ajevans

ajevans

Oh. No good suggestions, except maybe Chuffy's advice. However I always think of something offensive (I was the undisputed champion at name-calling at primary school! :biggrin: ). I'm kind and considerate but certainly not a charmer!!

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
ajevans said:
My newish (1 month+) gf has a similar name to my last gf, therefore I could do with thinking up a nickname to prevent any thoughtless accidents!
I haven't got a good track record in this regard. My last one did take too well to the nickname 'Snotbags' even if she did blow her nose quite a lot.

Here are some characteristics to give you some inspiration:

Physical:
Slim, petite and busty.
Brunette, brown eyes, pale complexion.

Mental:
Shy,
Intelligent, hard working, bit of a perfectionist

Any good suggestions?

condom ?

Top Bottom