Our first Grand Expidition

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Puddles

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
he had the bulk on the trailer, panniers had light stuff, I had the other heavy stuff in my panniers and basket.....

Berta waiting for the ferry without basket as she would not stay upright with it on on the pontoon
WP_20150703_12_47_06_Pro.jpg

OP
OP
Puddles

Puddles

We survived the night we have all communed with a bush this morning. The littlest in a dead sleep communed with nature in our sleeping bag still there is a laundrette.

Kelly kettle was in full use this morning coffee and bacon sandwiches made and consumed.

We shall locate the washing up point shortly all smelling faintly of wee- the joys of camping!

Then it is showers clean up tent and off to collect our pre-ordered picnic from the bakery en-route to Titchfield haven and the beach for the day

he had the bulk on the trailer, panniers had light stuff, I had the other heavy stuff in my panniers and basket.....

Berta waiting for the ferry without basket as she would not stay upright with it on on the pontoon View attachment 94841
Quite possibly the largest sleeping bag in the world to go with the largest tent in the world ^_^

All sounds good so far. This Kelly kettle is sounding more interesting, I'd always faintly dismissed them as some kind of gimmick.

OP
OP
Puddles

Puddles

Quite possibly the largest sleeping bag in the world to go with the largest tent in the world ^_^

All sounds good so far. This Kelly kettle is sounding more interesting, I'd always faintly dismissed them as some kind of gimmick.
Tis a double for maggot and me to share!

Kelly kettle is awesome

OP
OP
Puddles

Puddles

Have a great tour @Puddles. Squidge and User76 did really well.

Gravel has some interesting tales about penknife injuries :whistle:
We have done at least 12 miles today. Grandad vetoed the pen knife. Maggie refused to cycle the 2 miles to the chip shop but she is only 4 so we are having hot dogs instead.

If any cc-ers were on the road that goes to hill head and saw a woman & 2 kids with the woman alternating saying "pedal", "get out of the gutter" and "bum on the seat" that would be me! Plus thank you to the cyclist that stopped to check we were okay when maggot slid and came off.

One child peering at things with his pocket microscope the other with her binoculars purchased at the nature reserve.

And sod you horrible man that waved a slow worm in my face
WP_20150704_13_50_44_Smart.jpg

OP
OP
Puddles

Puddles

Did you know that a slow worm, is not slow and not a worm.^_^ They are a legless lizard.

I did not know that either until recently when I nearly stood on one in my garden.
Yes so the nasty man told me. I told him it could be a frigging unicorn for all I cared I still did not want it shoved at me!

Top Bottom