Over a certain age in England? Book your Covid vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I had very similar with the AZ vaccine (headache was very unpleaseant), i wonder if asthma suffers show more side effects post vaccine?
Mrs N had her second dose of Pfizer this week & has had minimal symptons with either. From when I spoke to people, the AZ people seemed to have side effects more often.
My mum and my friend have bad asthma and after the Pfizer vaccine they only had a sore arm. I have mild asthma and only had a sore arm.

I should have said as an adult. I had some when I was a child.

Still not keen.
It's very quick, the needle is only inside your arm for 10 seconds approximately and didn't really hurt. It's a very efficient process. Literally in and out the door but if you have Pfizer you have to wait 15 minutes before going home.

Brads

Don't like taking drugs at the best of times and this one seems to have just been invented and fired out for use.

As I said, I've not ruled it out, it's just not something I've done or considered doing before.

Had my first dose of he AZ vaccine last Thursday (4th March).

My docs rang me with the appointment date and time last Tuesday and I just had to go to a different, (but still very local), health centre for it.

All done very efficiently and my only symptom is a bit of pain just at the injection site, which only started after about 48 hours. It's still a bit sore to press now but I'm certainly not complaining, I'd take that every time versus some of the potential side affects.

FWIW I'm 48. My Sister will be 54 in 5 days time but she's not heard anything yet, same town different docs, also rather annoyingly she's a teacher and will be back in school from tomorrow, go figure!. There's a woman who works at her school who's a foster carer, she's had hers because she was eligible due to having two foster kids, but she would have been eligible as a teacher despite working with 1200 ankle biters :wacko:

this one seems to have just been invented and fired out for use.
That's really not the case. It's not my place to tell you what to do but please do some proper research before deciding not to have it as it appears it's just your gut reaction giving you qualms about it rather than anything concrete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom