Panorama: The Truth About Sports Products

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Garz

Squat Member
Come on now ladies.. dont need to take up a page quarrelling - take it to pm or move on. ;)

albion

Guru
On a topical note I rad that its a balanced diet that makes you live longer.
Higher protein compared to carbs has been shown to reduce lifespan in ants up to 10 fold with plenty of evidence that mammals suffer too.

I guess that is why sports science is so important.

On a topical note I rad that its a balanced diet that makes you live longer.
Higher protein compared to carbs has been shown to reduce lifespan in ants up to 10 fold with plenty of evidence that mammals suffer too.

I guess that is why sports science is so important.

The only thing that has been documented to make you live longer is (fairly extreme) calorie restriction - bloody boring if you ask me!

Backing up the chap's point about milk being cheaper than protein shakes (I think that was the message), milk is awesome and has all the leucine (they amino acid that drives the rate of protein synthesis) you need. No need for whey protein - just drink cow juice (not red top).

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
The only thing that has been documented to make you live longer is (fairly extreme) calorie restriction - bloody boring if you ask me!

Backing up the chap's point about milk being cheaper than protein shakes (I think that was the message), milk is awesome and has all the leucine (they amino acid that drives the rate of protein synthesis) you need. No need for whey protein - just drink cow juice (not red top).
Nono, read the post again.

Whats wrong with red top ?
It tastes disgusting!

Also if I remember rightly "white water" has a lower protein content.

lukesdad

It tastes disgusting!

Also if I remember rightly "white water" has a lower protein content.

Oh ! I thought protein content was the same across the board, but I stand to be corrected. Ive used red top for 30 years and anything with more fat content tastes 'orrible. i guess its what your used to.

Top Bottom