Paranoid Android

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
The iPhone is designed for you.
The dumbphone was designed for me.

@Drago - not sure whether It's mentioned above, but there is also (possibly) a very occasional problem with Chrome on a sister website. If you have want fault-free access to Cycle Chat, you're probably better off using another browser. I use Internet Explorer 11 and have had no problems whatsoever.

I must check and see what software the other site uses.

"I use Chrome, which is nice and simple, and has the added bonus of syncing with the Chrome on my laptop and desktop too so all my saved book marks are identical across my devices".

I think Drago would much prefer it if he could keep Chrome as his browser. He wants it to work as it should ideally.

As helpful as the members are trying to be, I think it is best to ask on a site that is more topic specific.

Go on here and select the forum section https://www.androidcentral.com/
OR maybe here http://www.androidtablets.net/

Tin Pot

Guru
old-telephone.jpg

How do I get email working on this thing?

simonali

Guru
Try having a read on the XDA forums. Might be summat helpful on there.

Also see if there is a user agent add on for Chrome, so it can spoof the site into thinking it's a different device or browser...

simonali

Guru
Also, have we assumed that the issue may not be Chrome at all, but the keyboard itself? Has that had any recent updates? Force stop it in the apps section, clear the cache and data and then reboot the Tab...

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
They are talking about it on the XenForo forum - HERE. Apparently, it IS a Chrome issue. One person said that a new version of the Swiftkey keyboard works ok. Another workaround is to disable the Rich Text Editor (top right - spanner icon) and use the BBCode editor instead.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
They are talking about it on the XenForo forum - HERE. Apparently, it IS a Chrome issue. One person said that a new version of the Swiftkey keyboard works ok. Another workaround is to disable the Rich Text Editor (top right - spanner icon) and use the BBCode editor instead.
Ah, top bloke!

simonali

Guru
I use the Hacker's Keyboard on my tablet. Google do their own as well, which you'd like to think will play nicely with Chrome. I find it irritating because its autocorrect function spells everything in American. It's not my favorite.

Top Bottom