Paris-Brest-Paris 18-22 August 2019

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ivo

I've checked my PBP account yesterday, all my homologations are already in. So I can start my registration later today (midnight for me).

Ajax Bay

Guru
One can start registration, if pre-registered, without all 4 numbers but the missing ones need to be provided before the deadline of 3 Jul.

"The registration period begins on 25 May 2019 and ends on 03 July 2019. Registrations can only be made . . . with the homologation numbers of your qualifying brevets . . You can register before having completed the qualifying brevets, but you need to provide the missing brevet certification numbers on or before 03 July 2019 or your registration will be cancelled."

Redlight

The Audax UK PBP 2019 jerseys are now available, as shown here, in both blue and red and casual or race fits. UK orders before 5th July will be delivered a week before the event itself but the shop will remain open for a while afterwards too, for replacements and extra jerseys.

D8H_BRJWkAAo6GC.jpg

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Dad of the Year Award. Immense respect.

He gave up the opportunity to ride at Assen two years ago so I could ride LEL then; I'm simply returning the favour.

Nebulous

Guru
Nebulous hope you find somewhere to stay not too far away, though maybe DCLane has hotel bookings going spare.

I haven't booked leave this year yet, I was sort of vaguely hoping that the PBP people might relent and find some more room. Subject approval from my employer I intend embarking for two weeks with wife, caravan and two dogs. Looking at costs at the moment,the tunnel hasn't been competitive for me for years, but it is looking better this time. I only need a campsite now.

Ajax Bay

Guru
A lot of us will be on the Hutopia campsite in Rambouillet.
Huttopia cabane here too. Booked in late October. Six in our Wednesday 'cycle to the pub' group will be there (we've booked 3 cabanes for the week). May be a spare bed, for the right applicant.

Last edited:

Ivo

Huttopia cabane here too. Booked in late October. Six in our Wednesday 'cycle to the pub' group will be there (we've booked 3 cabanes for the week). May be a spare bed, for the right applicant.

The 6 spots on my emplacemetn are already taken by a joint Dutch/German/British crew.

Top Bottom