Pedals and shoes .

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I was clipping in and out every 5 min myself over the 1hr ride . Slowing down a bit comming to traffic lights and junctions so I didn't have to unclip but just uncliped anyway just incase .soon got the hang of it . Not saying im a pro now but it wasn't too bad at all
The 'danger' time is when you get home, hands up those who've toppled over outside their own front door.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
If I have any walking to do, round to the garage to get the bike out or if nipping into Aldi I have these View attachment 368582
They probably protect cleats as well.
I've had to get the toolkit out to lever those off of someone! If the edge of your cleats (I think it's the rear) gets worn/scuffed, it can make them slightly longer and then even flexing some covers isn't enough to release them - and you're either trying to do this without being able to see it on the bottom of your feet, or taking your shoes off. Faff.

T4tomo

Guru
Having used SPDs for 6 years or so and recently switched to Look Keos I can categorically say that neither a 2 or 3 bolt system has any ŕeal advantage over the other in terms of power , dynamics etc.
BUT
My new shoes look fu((ing cool !

T4tomo

Guru
WP_20170820_13_05_57_Rich.jpg

Top Bottom