Person playing loud music walking down our street in middle of night

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Speak with your Beat officer
Did we get transported back to 1957? :wacko:

LCpl Boiled Egg

Three word soundbite
Did we get transported back to 1957? :wacko:
And then the copper can give him a clip round the ear.

OP
OP
Dave Davenport
Well hopefully we have progress, sat in my front room just now and hear familiar loud music approaching and get out to the pavement just as he gets to my house;
'Scuse me mate, can I have a word?
Er.. yes what? (seems to be a sandwich or two short of the full picnic)
Is it you walking round with that music playing late at night, only you're waking people up, it's very loud
Er.. no not me, I turn it down after 10pm
OK only someone has been
No I wouldn't 'cos my dad told me not too and he's a policeman
Well your dad's right, if you see someone else playing loud music like yours maybe you could mention it to them eh?
Yes I will
Thanks, bye

He was carrying the speaker(s) in a big rucksack and it definitely was the right person.

Fingers crossed that will sort it but we'll see.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Well hopefully we have progress, sat in my front room just now and hear familiar loud music approaching and get out to the pavement just as he gets to my house;
Is it you walking round with that music playing late at night, only you're waking people up, it's very loud
OK only someone has been
Well your dad's right, if you see someone else playing loud music like yours maybe you could mention it to them eh?
Yes I will
Thanks, bye

He was carrying the speaker(s) in a big rucksack and it definitely was the right person.

That would be such a great end to the story. Either way, well done. Excellently handled! :thumbsup:

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Whilst I'm sure it's very annoying, particularly if as a regular thing, but that said it seems quite likely the guy is a bit loopy, so not sure the full force of the law is realiy going to help matters even if they actually so anything

Whilst I'm sure it's very annoying, particularly if as a regular thing, but that said it seems quite likely the guy is a bit loopy, so not sure the full force of the law is realiy going to help matters even if they actually so anything
May have a point there.

DRM

Guru
OK only someone has been
Yes I will
Thanks, bye

Perhaps let the Police know, I think they may look quite dimly on the son of a serving officer behaving this way, and have a word in dads ear hole

OP
OP
Dave Davenport
Perhaps let the Police know, I think they may look quite dimly on the son of a serving officer behaving this way, and have a word in dads ear hole
1. I wouldn't be too sure his dad is actually a copper
2. I don't know his name
3. Hampshire police wouldn't give a flying. f%$£ anyway

If he carries on doing it, I'll find out his name and contact social services as I'm pretty sure he's got some sort of learning difficulty / autism and there's a fair chance he'll end up in some bother if he carries on as he is.

DRM

Guru
1. I wouldn't be too sure his dad is actually a copper
2. I don't know his name
3. Hampshire police wouldn't give a flying. f%$£ anyway

If he carries on doing it, I'll find out his name and contact social services as I'm pretty sure he's got some sort of learning difficulty / autism and there's a fair chance he'll end up in some bother if he carries on as he is.
There’s actually every chance that some Neanderthal will kick the living daylights out of him if he continues as he is doing, perhaps reporting him will be doing him a favour, even though he might not think so at the time

Top Bottom