Person playing loud music walking down our street in middle of night

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Well done, but the person may have some mental health issues or a disability.

We have a fella that walks round our caravan site singing loudly with his old fashioned headphones on. He has Downs, but isn't doing this late at night, and is a lovely friendly person. TBH he's about my age, 50's. Being on a caravan site we know who he is, and also any other kids/adults that we all keep an eye on. A few of us from here met a friends daughter on the MTB weekend - those that came back 6 months later, she knew their name still from just saying hello... she does wander around the camp site, but we all know who she is and keep an eye out for her.

OP
OP
Dave Davenport
but the person may have some mental health issues or a disability.

As I said in my previous post.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Just adding some 'personal' experience for 'others'.... It's tricky as hell TBH..

I've stormed over to a neighbours house and smacked the front window hard and said 'as much as I love Moby, turn it f'ing down' - apparently the neighbour was on holiday and his young sister was babysitting the 'house'.. they stopped. :laugh:

Drago

Legendary Member
1. I wouldn't be too sure his dad is actually a copper
2. I don't know his name
3. Hampshire police wouldn't give a flying. f%$£ anyway

If he carries on doing it, I'll find out his name and contact social services as I'm pretty sure he's got some sort of learning difficulty / autism and there's a fair chance he'll end up in some bother if he carries on as he is.
And the dibble can look as much as they want, its nothing to do with Daddy. Ive known copers where their offspring ended up in prison, and provided mummy or daddy had nothing to do with their misdeeds there was nothing that the gestapo could do, even if they wanted to.

Top Bottom