1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Personalised cycle shirts...

Discussion in 'Bicycle Mechanics and Repairs' started by Bigtallfatbloke, 24 Jul 2007.

1. Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke New Member

...does anybody know where I could get a cycle shirt/jersey printed up with my own unique logo/message on it? I am thinking of having some carefully chosen words added to the back of my shirt for the attention of lunatic motorists!...Hey I could even get one with my Board name on it..."Bigtallfatbloke on tour..honk if you like my arse in this!":biggrin:

...oops I think I should have posted this under clothing...sorry.

2. HJ

HJ Cycling in Scotland

You could try TheCycleJersey.com

3. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

One off's are usually expensive to have made if you are also looking for quality and not just have printed logos etc.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke New Member

I can get a normal T shirt easy enough...and I am not bothered about art work etc. I just thought a simple breathable cycle shirt with a typed 'message, might be fun.

5. Steve Austin

Steve Austin The Marmalade Kid

A lot of sport shops will put words on the back of shirts (think footballers names) but that might get pricy if you want lots of writing

6. FazTheWookie

FazTheWookie Well-Known Member

7. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Miserable Old Bar Steward

I took my own (T)shirt into a local printing shop. Cost me £6 to have "you must be confusing me with someone who gives a f**k" on the front

8. Monty Dog

Monty Dog New Member

9. Cunobelin

Cunobelin Legendary Member

10. Maz

Maz Guru

If the word you have in mind is POLITE (to look like our boyzinbloo) you could get one via 'give cyclists room' campaign website.
    I've got one...believe me, it works wonders.