England : Cambridgeshire Peterborough - Anyone up for a ride Sunday 14th April?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
I'll be staying with my in-laws in Peterborough on the 13th and 14th April and as usual I'll have my bike with me.

Would anyone fancy going for a bike ride on the morning of Sunday 14th April? I need to be back by lunchtime(ish) but other than that I'm fairly flexible.

kerndog

I'd be up for it!

only problem is im in cornwall... :sad:

Edit, I see you have already decided :sad:, I'm not as quick as some on the keyboard.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I'd LOVE that! Are Rutland rides road bike or MTB?
Road, but if somebody could ride a MTB at a reasonable pace then I'm sure that they would be made welcome if they turned up on one.

I'm sure that totallyfixed will be along shortly to discuss the subject with you ... :thumbsup:

All I can say is that the Rutland ride that I went down for was a really nice day out on the bike!

Apologies for not getting back sooner but we had a friend up from London who I sourced a new Bianchi for and today she collected it and we all went out in the glorious sun for a very enjoyable ride.
Back to business. I am quite happy to lead a ride [or indeed dr_pink is] of any distance or duration on Sunday 14th with or without cafe stop, on road, and will make it as scenic as possible [not difficult] sign your life away here :smile:.

Top Bottom