Places you'd like to visit on your bike this year?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sallar55

Veteran
Myself, @Trickedem , @rb58 and a n other are off to southern Spain in April for a weeks tour. Revisiting a mountain route called the Goat Road which is as good as it gets for cycling anywhere in this world. A 10 mile descent of hairpins and stunning views. Oh yes, the route does feature over 33000ft of climbing in 330 miles. But we ain't racing.
Nice old road from the coast to Granada. Stop at the cafe / restaurant just before the descent. It's a great climb from the coast.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Nice old road from the coast to Granada. Stop at the cafe / restaurant just before the descent. It's a great climb from the coast.

Yep. We've done the road before. Loved it so much and that's the main reason for a return visit.

anzac74

Hadrian's Wall and do the coats to coats cycling tour... but need to really step up my cycling skills here!!

chriswoody

Legendary Member
Personally I would dearly love to go back to Scotland and ride my Mountain bike in the Cairngorms or similar. Sadly though the cost of getting there from Germany is too prohibitive.

Instead I'm looking into an Alpine adventure of some sort, which I know will be great, but Scotland is a place dear to my heart where I've had many great adventures and it's been over ten years since I was last there.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
What, all of it?

A few more of the forested greenways need visiting amongst other things

BDAAE3D5-F767-497B-ABF8-03C87C9E5A5D.jpeg

Top Bottom