Planet x service

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Terrible !!

I would avoid this company from what i have experienced .

Ordered a cassette that was clearly listed as in stock and paid .

Got an email 5 days later to say they could not find the item so i asked for a refund , they have not refunded it another 3 days later .

Accounts .

Tried to log onto my account and even though i can get a password reminder to my email address the system says my details do not exist !!!

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
I've bought loads of components and clothing from them, even a whole bike and I've never had anything but a really first-rate service. Have you tried ringing them, they're helpful on the phone?

Garz

Squat Member
I had a reasonable experience when I purchased a 'carbon' seat-post from them which broke on it's maiden voyage. The guy in the shop was honest and decent, admitting they were a bag of poo and was happy to refund me over the phone (they contacted me on my work phone after I flagged up the issue).

Seems like it could be an On-One off? :laugh:

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Their service has always been excellent when I've used them, and that's quite a bit - I have two of their bikes and have bought plenty of stuff from them. You can avoid them if you like, but you'll probably be avoiding one of the best and most innovative small British bike companies around. Which is silly.

VamP

Banned
Likewise, I have always only had excellent service from them. Give them a call I am sure they will sort it out. Mistakes do happen, but with P-X more than almost any other company, I would expect them to bend over backwards to sort it out.

endoman

Just popped into the showroom in lunch hour, they are very busy! They are re stocking stuff and seemed to be totally on top of things. Got my quick release skewers and had a nice look round, first time I've been, very impressed.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Just popped into the showroom in lunch hour, they are very busy! They are re stocking stuff and seemed to be totally on top of things. Got my quick release skewers and had a nice look round, first time I've been, very impressed.

Were they restocking any medium Titanium Sportive frames?

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
ordered tuesday mid-afternnon 3 items, arrived wednesday!

always had excellent service, though never had to return anything

ring or email, I'm sure it's just a one off

Top Bottom