Planet X

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Crackle said:
You know that mundane old cro-moly (nobody start), Kaffenbach frame looks interesting to me. I've had a little project in mind for a while now.

There are too many tempting offers....

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
Don't join the mailing list...

what too late?

MacB said:
you know you could buy one of those, break it up and probably make a profit on selling the bits.

Unfortunately that works the other way round as well. 'Buy an Alfine hub and get a free pompino frame and carbon fork' offer. Bargain. BUT brakes, rims, bars, etc. etc. Won't be far off the cost of a carbon bike by the time its finished, but it will be mine and will be unique.;)

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
I couldn't resist - I bought a bike a few months back.
I joined the mailing list too, they sent me more offers on half price clothing and I bought some shirts as well....

...God I'm weak ;)

Got some great stuff though :biggrin:

just talking about this this morning to Mr A. 899 quid for a Carbon Ultegra Road machine is such a great offer and blows the Boardman away for value. They have all the frame sizes back in and all the Ultegra variants plus free build and shipping.... having waited for so long for the small frame size I have now set my mind on an Orbea Onix but I could now get two Planet X's for the price of one Orbea so i am again confused.

rusky

CC Addict
I joined their mailing list & still have resisted the urge to buy the tops

However, I'm after some lights but can't decide between LUU & Airbike.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
I was weak got a merino top, 'cardything' & the commuter lighting offer (good front light, plus all the bits made an excellent offer)

Good job I don't have the money to get anymore bikes...

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
I've just purchased another bike, though not a Planet X. Clicking "buy now" was good for the soul.

Has that helped? :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Baggy said:
I've just purchased another bike, though not a Planet X. Clicking "buy now" was good for the soul.

Has that helped? :biggrin:

No.

But I did mention to Mrs Noodley that I needed another bike....she didn't say no. Okay she did say no, but not too forcefully :tongue:

I have got as far as selecting a build spec and pressing buy. Then deleting from the basket. :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Baggy said:
Can't you pretend it's for young Noodlette and that you acidentally selected the wrong size?

I'd have to order the pink frame for that to at least sound barely plausible.

And they don't have my size in the pink...quite sad that I know that without having to check.:rolleyes:

Top Bottom