Planet X

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

ttcycle said:
Noodley you could sell an arm on the blackmarket to fund the bike...howzthat sound?

That's very kind of you to offer me one of your arms.

How long are they so I can put an add on e-bay with an accurate description.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Well Noodley, now that you ask, I have a whole box of plastic and hinged (or unhinged in some cases) prosthetic arms for sale...Doubt they'd come to the value of your bike though

dodgy

I finally gave in today, ordered a Sportive Titanium Dura Ace as my winter bike. Don't worry, the Dura Ace kit will be going on my summer bike and the Ultegra will be going from the Dolan to the Planet-X!
/Drums fingers and waits for the arrival...

iLB

Hello there
dodgy said:
I finally gave in today, ordered a Sportive Titanium Dura Ace as my winter bike. Don't worry, the Dura Ace kit will be going on my summer bike and the Ultegra will be going from the Dolan to the Planet-X!

:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

dodgy said:

this is not helping me resist Planet X I have my mind made up on the Orbea .....stop it, stop it now !

dodgy

There's no denying it, the Planet X deal is too good to resist. In the last year when most groupsets have shot up in price, PX manage to get a Dura Ace equipped titanium framed bike out for £200 less than when the model was first introduced in early 2008! And it was good value then!

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

dan_bo said:
Noodley you owe me £27.68.

I'd pay you, but I think I may not have much money left soon unless Planet X decide to hike their prices up - please do it soon Planet X, I am weak...:smile::smile:

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Noodley said:
I'd pay you, but I think I may not have much money left soon unless Planet X decide to hike their prices up - please do it soon Planet X, I am weak...;):angry:

I just visited the Planet X site and there was a background soundtrack, sounded sort of ghostly, calling out...........Noooooooooooooodleeeeeeeyyyyyy..........do you know anything about this?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Argh.....a colleague has just been in talking about Planet TT bikes.....noooooo

£500 for the stealth, £200 for carbon TT bars...... I've got a loverly set of HED Jet's unused in the garage.......nooooo stay away.........

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

MacB said:
I just visited the Planet X site and there was a background soundtrack, sounded sort of ghostly, calling out...........Noooooooooooooodleeeeeeeyyyyyy..........do you know anything about this?

:biggrin::laugh::laugh:

I have no idea why I am looking at a TT bike, I haven't done one yet! :sad::biggrin:

But I don't have a TT bike...:tongue::evil::biggrin:

SimonC

Collected Planet X Carbon road frame from the warehouse yesterday.:biggrin:

Packed to the rafters with gear, bikes everywhere. Dont sell kit direct from warehouse fortunately, has to be pre-ordered on web, so wallet was safe.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
tdr1nka said:
I am immune.
I am skint.:biggrin:

I am immune, I have no credit card :biggrin:

I did have one, until Tuesday when I got a phone call from the bank about suspicious activity on my card, someone other than me was buying stuff on it, so they had to cancel it strait away... :biggrin::sad::sad:

Will1985

Über Member
HJ said:
I did have one, until Tuesday when I got a phone call from the bank about suspicious activity on my card, someone other than me was buying stuff on it, so they had to cancel it strait away... :biggrin::sad::sad:
HSBC did that to me earlier this year when they thought someone was trying to buy a Zipp 900 disc :biggrin:. I got a call within minutes but they still insisted on cancelling the card :biggrin:.

Must also keep away from Planet X!!

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

HJ said:
I am immune, I have no credit card :biggrin:

It wasnae me! :biggrin:
Honest...

Top Bottom