Planet X

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
you know you could buy one of those, break it up and probably make a profit on selling the bits.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Crackle said:
I don't think that's in the spirit of Noodley's cry for help MacB :laugh:

bugger that, he posted the link, which I dutifully followed, and now I've got a twitchy 'buy' finger, and I don't even want one!

Well there's Mrs Noodley and the Noodlettes to consider, beans on toast is not so nutritious for a few months. Mrs Crackle was filling out the house insurance quote tonight and said

"We don't have any bikes over £500 do we?"
"Err, yes mine, £700"
"You paid £700 for that bike"
"Yes, that's why I always tell you not to lean your bike on it"
"It was really £700?"

I kept a dignified silence after that.

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Crackle said:
Well there's Mrs Noodley and the Noodlettes to consider, beans on toast is not so nutritious for a few months. Mrs Crackle was filling out the house insurance quote tonight and said

"We don't have any bikes over £500 do we?"
"Err, yes mine, £700"
"You paid £700 for that bike"
"Yes, that's why I always tell you not to lean your bike on it"
"It was really £700?"

I kept a dignified silence after that.

Mrs Noodley was informed of the cost of my bikes - not necessarily in UK currency :laugh:

Seriously I just wish my employer had the B2W scheme (which has been promised for 18 months) in place. Or I got a promotion...Mrs Noodley has said I can get another bike if that happens!

BigSteev

Noodley said:
I keep telling myself that it's Shimano :laugh:

That's how I'm fighting the urge too, though fortunately for me I don't like Shimano (at least as far as their road stuff goes)

You know that mundane old cro-moly (nobody start), Kaffenbach frame looks interesting to me. I've had a little project in mind for a while now.

Top Bottom