PlanetX - calls in the administrators

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
TBH, I need some new bib shorts as my current two pairs of Decathlon ones are getting thread bare ! Better get an order in.

They were £25 a pair in this morning's email, or you can get 2 pairs for £30
https://www.planetx.co.uk/i/q/ZXPXPL3652/planet-x-pro-line-365x-bib-shorts-2-pair-bundle
(plus delivery)

Jameshow

Veteran
Yikes I guess in the cost of living crisis.... the first thing people stop buying us bikes and accessories.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
After the boom outlets were over stocked and then the slow down. Rise in interest rates.
Going to see a few more going in the coming months.
Every cloud etc ..Watch out for some bargains when their stock gets auctioned off.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Shame. While I didnt know about their financial situation. I thought it was strange that some of their more popular products had been sold out and awaiting stock for ages. I wanted to pick up another one of their carnac helmets but the one I wanted and the possible alternative got pulled from the website after not having stock for probably an entire year. (I was after the Evo but they didnt have the colour I wanted. Same situation with the Notus helmets)

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
Shame. Another cycle supplier goes by the looks of it.

Whatever you make or made of them and their selling ‘antics’ - less competition in the market place is never good for consumers…

Top Bottom