PlanetX Shoe fit?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

unlikely

Does anybody know if these come up on the narrower or wider size of things?

I could really do with some new shoes, as my current ones are a bit narrow and my feet are in agony after a couple hours, but I don't want to spend that much money for something I don't really use that much.

weareHKR

TBH... regardless of how many times I used them I would want them to be comfortable!
You pay for what you get... :okay:

vickster

Legendary Member
What do the reviews say? Or order some and see is really the only way but they do charge for delivery and returns

OP
OP
U

unlikely

I've only managed to find one review for the road version, and there wasn't any mention about fit, other than they seemed to come up on the smaller size.

£4 for delivery, then I need to arrange return myself. Not the end of the world, but it would be good to know if there was a reasonable chance of them fitting before I spend the money.

vickster

Legendary Member
I've only managed to find one review for the road version, and there wasn't any mention about fit, other than they seemed to come up on the smaller size.

£4 for delivery, then I need to arrange return myself. Not the end of the world, but it would be good to know if there was a reasonable chance of them fitting before I spend the money.
Do they take PayPal? You can get return costs refunded once you’ve registered

Probably looking at the MTB ones - Planet X Single Dial Composite MTB Shoe | Planet X

I've currently got a pair of Fizik's, but they're just that bit too narrow for my feet.
I've got those as winter shoes.

My feet are on the wider side - I used to get the wide fitting in running shoes but these fit me just fine.

The measurements on the PX site were ok and I went slightly bigger than smaller - I want thicker socks in them in the winter.

They've been fine for 4 hour rides.

I've now picked up a pair of Das Boots off of eBay. Fit is the same as the normal PX shoes but there is a fleece liner in the shoe. So if you're getting those - might be best to go up a size.

Top Bottom