Planning my first solo one nighter

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
ah, good point - perhaps the solitary travelling is getting to his head.

Noted for any long long distance tours - write own name on stem.

John Peel

ah, good point - perhaps the solitary travelling is getting to his head.

Noted for any long long distance tours - write own name on stem.

I'm all for using rules of a forum, so I agreed it would be no problem for me to change my name as requested. Message from Mod when I first joined:

"Hi Stephen,

We normally pick this up when people register, but you've used your real name as your login name. Unfortunately we don't generally allow people to do this as it's caused problems in the past, either due to stalking or a member deciding they don't want their posts quite so public after all.

In your case you've put some links to your blog and we don't worry about this, but we do need to ask you for an alternative name. You won't be able to change this yourself, but reply to this PM with an alternative and we'll do it. It doesn't have to be anything too different, just not so easily linked to your real identity.

The round-the-world tour story was probably one of the best intro posts I've ever read.

Welcome to the forum!

Paul"

I would also, but it's the cost thing. Campsite and food I would need about £20 which I haven't got. Bivvy/bashing, won't be getting them until after payday on 19th. Depending on weather could be last weekend in October
Please I only hope to encourage . The food you have to eat at home you can adapt for camping. Cost=same. I have taped 3 garbage bags together for a bivvy bag. Cut scrub with my knife and made a bed of leaves and lite branches. Two school bags make great panniers... I believe we have everything we need.. we just have to find it not buy it. Plz I hope I have encouraged and not cause any stress for you. Not only am I poor I live in a very isolated part of the world. I need my eyes open to find. All the best 'Crank' Western Australia.

Last edited:
Top Bottom