Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
longers said:
Alvin Stardust in Pocklington

If its good weather tomorrow (Sat) I'll go on the club run, Sunday is the CC central Scotland Forum ride.

jassy-x

cookiemonster said:
Interclub Thai Boxing competition between my current club, Oulu and Tampere.
Hi cm.....my karate club has associate clubs in Finland based in Oulo & Kuusamo...members from the clubs come to Scotland regularly and I find them excellent to train with, their commitment and fitness levels are second to none....I am hoping to make the trip to Finland next year...:tongue:

Noodley

Mrs Noodley and I are off work today and we are booked into a hotel in Edinburgh for an overnight stay.

A bit of food shopping tomorrow, and a shortish run on my bike on Sunday.

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
jassy-x said:
Hi cm.....my karate club has associate clubs in Finland based in Oulo & Kuusamo...members from the clubs come to Scotland regularly and I find them excellent to train with, their commitment and fitness levels are second to none....I am hoping to make the trip to Finland next year...:tongue:

I will be in Finland until August next year so if you're in the country before then, be sure to give me a shout and we can meet up and show you the sights if you want.

jassy-x

cookiemonster said:
I will be in Finland until August next year so if you're in the country before then, be sure to give me a shout and we can meet up and show you the sights if you want.
...will do....if I make the trip it will probably be around May/June and I will be hoping to see more than just sweaty dojo's.....

Top Bottom