Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

red_tom

Sat am Rowing.
Sat pm Going to see the Polysics ;)
Sun recovering from the Polysics.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Out on the bike cos I have a week off..... looking forward to giving the road bikes some stick after riding all week on the MTB to work.

Playing with my new phone Sony K770i - went for it as it's really compact - my current PDA phone thing is far too big to take out on the bike and the camera in it is rubbish.

Replacing my top cartridge bearing in the MTB's headset - knackered. Found some Look Carbo Pro pedals on ebay (top of the range Looks) for my training road bike - will replace the PP196 Teams (one down from Carbo Pro) - and they are red - will match my tyres and the 'red' flashes on the paint scheme....the Teams are silver and blue...which clash (plus they've got a bit tatty having been crashed in the past)..

All my bits are sat at the post office....

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
gbb said:
Off to Malta on saturday...;)

Whereabouts? We're going in November, to some spa hotel that's been advertising in the weekend papers for a few weeks. Hope they have bikes to borrow, otherwise I'll have to lounge around drinking all week, and where's the fun in that?:smile:

Checking out a route to St Albans tomorrow, and starting to build the carbon uberbike this evening.:biggrin:

Chris James

Über Member
Trimming the hedge (exciting stuff hey) and the goingh for a spin. It'll have to be another shortish loop though as my pregnant wife is due on Thursday so I need to get back quickly if she goes into labour!

Keith Oates

Janner
Going back to Vietnam for a long weekend because the sea food is so good.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

walker

Back to Hillingdon Tomorrow. the weather looks good, I get to use my new shoes, and got my new club jersey too. all looking good. keep you updated in 'racing'

Arch

Married to Night Train
Dunno tomorrow, but on Sunday off to my Mum's for a couple of days - my sister and nephew are staying there while they have some building done on their house.

Will hopefully have finished knitting the ickle tank top by then...

Landslide

Rare Migrant
Tonight (owt after work finishes counts as weekend for me!) aikido before meeting up with my dearly beloved who by then will probably be in a state of advanced refreshment as (one of) her mate's visiting this weekend.
Saturday, pick up dilapidated van (of which more later...), meet up with mate (who's been abandoned by wedding-dress-shopping soon-to-be missus) and play some pool, get an early night.
Sunday, get up at 0600hrs (what's the 0 for?) and stow 3 bikes and 2 mates into it for chug down the M1 to Leicester for "Rutland and Beyond" audax.

Blimey, reading all that back might suggest I've got some sort of social life...

ps: Simon - I hope the blues get stuffed!

TVC

Saturday, either a nice long ride or some walking in the Peak District depending what time we get up.
Sunday, gliding

Top Bottom