Please help with me my investigation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vekerdy

Hi everyone!

My name is Balint Vekerdy, I'm a student Industrial Design Engineering at the University of Twente in Enschede, the Netherlands. I'm working on an investigation regarding Brand Recognition at sport bicycles, so how do we recognize a specific bicycle brand and does a brand influence our choices during purchase of a new bike, for example? With this investigation, I combine my studies with my hobby. :?:

And this is where your help comes in! For this investigation, I created a survey which can be found at the following address:
http://www.esurveyspro.com/Survey.aspx?id=3d7bbd17-d15d-4253-a7f9-1cbcedd0bdcc
Please help me with my investigation by filling out this survey!

Thank you in advance! :biggrin:

Balint

Young Un

Done

wafflycat said:
I do hope that the OP, considering it's a first post, did the polite thing and asked admin if, what is effectively an advert, is okay to post?

Huh? He appears to be an industrial design engineering student, what is being advertised?

wafflycat

His survey is what is being advertised. It's to his/her benefit (sorry, I don't know what gender the name Balint adheres to) so it is effectively an advert. It's just good manners to ask first - especially as no-one knows Balint from Adam, so to speak.

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
It said I fell outside the scope of the survey because I mostly rode a fold-up :smile:

I most frequently ride a fold-up, but if you count up the minutes then maybe the MTB or the road bike is the one I ride the most.

OP
OP
V

vekerdy

@wafflycat: I do not want to advert anything, this is an investigation I do for my studies. But, on the other hand, of course it's for my benefit, I hope to get a high grade by delivering a proper investigation! :smile:

Thank you all for filling out and please continue filling out for those who did not participate yet! :biggrin:

OP
OP
V

vekerdy

Yellow Fang said:
It said I fell outside the scope of the survey because I mostly rode a fold-up :smile:

I most frequently ride a fold-up, but if you count up the minutes then maybe the MTB or the road bike is the one I ride the most.

Sorry, please feel free to fill it out for your road or mountain bike then... :biggrin: Thnx!

Not a bad survey, actually.
Just a couple of small points - the final pic didn't work - you gave an alternative URL but that also didn't work. Also there was no 'final submit' button so after I finished the final page it went straight onto the first page again, so I have no idea if you have received my responses or not.
I hope you can fix these.

Top Bottom