Please help with some research

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Crisps and some catch phase about popping that I can't remember.

Ready salted - brilliant when you are pregnant and trying not to be sick or your kid is feeling travel sick.

red_tom

Pringles, n. - Starchy crisp type beings which travel about in a tube kept healthy and chipper by the fabled 'Pringles gas'. Unfortunately for the plucky Pringles, the gas causes any human that inhales to consume the entire tube of beings as quickly as possible and then to go and lie on the sofa for a bit. Always peel back the protective silver foil with the mouth of the tube facing away from you to prevent this happeneing.

red_tom

Also, beware the cunning curves of their secret geometry.

pringles_lrg.jpg

Attachments

• pringles_lrg.jpg
    pringles_lrg.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 8

jimboalee

red_tom said:
Pringles, n. - Starchy crisp type beings which travel about in a tube kept healthy and chipper by the fabled 'Pringles gas'. Unfortunately for the plucky Pringles, the gas causes any human that inhales to consume the entire tube of beings as quickly as possible and then to go and lie on the sofa for a bit. Always peel back the protective silver foil with the mouth of the tube facing away from you to prevent this happeneing.

23.0 g pack.

1.0 g Protien.
12.0 g Carbohydrates.
10.0 g Fat.

"It's the fat, that turns you into an overweight t**t"

red_tom

jimboalee said:
23.0 g pack.

1.0 g Protien.
12.0 g Carbohydrates.
10.0 g Fat.

"It's the fat, that turns you into an overweight t**t"

And what happends to the carbohydrates if you don't use them? Your body stores them as fat. It's not the carbs or the fat that make you overweight. It's taking in more than you burn off.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
'Sfunny, my kids swoon over Pringles, but I find them infinitely inferior to real crisps. People say they're 'like totally more-ish', but my feeling is quite the opposite - one or two are tasty enough, but pretty soon the homogenised paste becomes merely cloying and unappealing. Give me a bag of Walkers C&O anyday!

jimboalee

red_tom said:
And what happends to the carbohydrates if you don't use them? Your body stores them as fat. It's not the carbs or the fat that make you overweight. It's taking in more than you burn off.

"It's the Carbohydrates, that turns you into an overweight t**t",

doesn't rhyme.

Uncle Mort said:
That depends. Are they tartan Pringle socks? ;)
:blush: Now they would be shocking!

No just plain black, but it does say Pringle in white. They are very comfy socks though!

Fnaar, yes the cracking is the downside, but at least it feels like there is a party going on in my shoes! :angry:

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
two things - Pringle - the clothing brand and secondly a made up word that makes me think of tingling?!

Top Bottom