Point to Point

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Lands End is most Westerly in England although you can flip a coin between LE and LP as to which is most SouthWesterly.
JoG is more of a mystery as Duncansby Head is more NorthEasterly than it, but I guess JoG has the ferry port to Orkneys??

Maybe the road was only to JoG back in the olden days

All the LEJOG / JOGLE riders need to know, is that they haven’t ridden end to end. Close but no cigar.

Sharky

Guru
A club mate did Trafalger to Trafalger a few years back.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Lands End is most Westerly in England although you can flip a coin between LE and LP as to which is most SouthWesterly.
JoG is more of a mystery as Duncansby Head is more NorthEasterly than it, but I guess JoG has the ferry port to Orkneys??

Maybe the road was only to JoG back in the olden days

JOG was the site of a well.

1696589359739.png

13 rider

Guru
When I started cycling I wanted to complete Anstey ( Leicester ) to Ansty ( Coventry ) Anstey just because I could , roughly a 60 mile round trip which was a challenge at the time but I now quite regularly cycle through the incorrectly spelt Ansty back to Anstey . In the future I have an idea to do Anstey (Leicester) to Anstey ( Hertfordshire) 100 plus miles 1 way

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dogtrousers

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Catford to the Isle of Dogs

It's not exactly iconic. I suppose the Greenwich foot tunnel adds a bit of interest.

AndyRM

XOXO
Newcastle upon Tyne - Newcastle under Lyme.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
I have family near Hull, and friends in Cardiff and Coventry (which a convenient half way stop) so I've long pondered doing a suspension bridge ride from the Humber Bridge to the Severn Bridge. I'll probably never get around to doing it but I have spent many happy hours planning the route.

It doesn't have a snappy name though.

Dump to Dump.

Top Bottom