Police fining cyclist for breaking the law..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

apollo179

I used nothing stronger that Muppet.

Not true

Riding without pedal reflectors. OK or not?
Page 15
Your post yesterday 10-12-04

"You know as well as I you are not "bouncing ideas of me" but rather trying to find a chink in my armour.
This post has been edited by Moderators: Yesterday, 10:48:47 - "

Edited by moderators to remove offensive name calling.

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Not true

Riding without pedal reflectors. OK or not?
Page 15
Your post yesterday 10-12-04

"You know as well as I you are not "bouncing ideas of me" but rather trying to find a chink in my armour.
This post has been edited by Moderators: Yesterday, 10:48:47 - "

Edited by moderators to remove offensive name calling.

Oh yes I also called you a shortened version of Richard. I stand by that comment based upon you posting to date.

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
You are an offensive name caller.
That is not discussing.

You have asked a question, you have been given answers. It seems in the main they were not the answers you wanted to read and so you keep chipping away hoping that somehow you will get people to change their minds. This is most agitating. You clearly have a POV so why not just go with that? Do you want some kind of justification/absolution for you actions?

Oh and once again why do you have a problem with "Police fining people for breaking the law?"

apollo179

You have asked a question, you have been given answers. It seems in the main they were not the answers you wanted to read and so you keep chipping away hoping that somehow you will get people to change their minds. This is most agitating. You clearly have a POV so why not just go with that? Do you want some kind of justification/absolution for you actions?

Oh and once again why do you have a problem with "Police fining people for breaking the law?"
I have a pov.
Yours is different.
Discussion is fine but offensive name calling is unnacceptable.
You seem to think offensive name calling is ok.

apollo179

Please accept my most sincere apologies if I offended you. Now will you please answer the question "why do you have a problem with "Police fining people for breaking the law?""

I dont.
Where have i said that i do ?
And please do try and refrain from offensive name calling in future.
We all like robust discussion but insults are how pub bullies behave and should be avoided.
I have largely been on the back foot in our discussions but i have not resorted to mindless insults.
The one time i quizz you you dont like it and start the name calling.
Anyway hopefully you see the error of your ways.

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
I dont.
Where have i said that i do ?
And please do try and refrain from offensive name calling in future.
We all like robust discussion but insults are how pub bullies behave and should be avoided.
I have largely been on the back foot in our discussions but i have not resorted to mindless insults.
The one time i quizz you you dont like it and start the name calling.
Anyway hopefully you see the error of your ways.

Where have you said that???? You are questioning if it is OK to jump red lights and then the legality of pedal reflectors. The two police officers that have responded have given you great answers but still you push on. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that yo have a problem with the actions of these police officers. Cyclist are people after all.

apollo179

Where have you said that???? You are questioning if it is OK to jump red lights and then the legality of pedal reflectors. The two police officers that have responded have given you great answers but still you push on. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that yo have a problem with the actions of these police officers. Cyclist are people after all.

You asked ""why do you have a problem with "Police fining people for breaking the law?""

I dont.
If anyone gets caught for whatever - hands up - fine them.
You seem to be for your own reasons determined to back me into a corner.
Please feel free to continue as you have been doing from the day i joined this forum.
But please no more offensive name calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom