Politics Threads on a Cycling Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chromatic

Legendary Member
I do sometimes wonder why those who have the insight to see the general all-round uselessness of our politicians and constantly highlight where they are getting it all wrong aren't leading us into some utopian new world order rather than arseing about on a cycling forum.

Rocky

Hello decadence
You’re still here then? :whistle:
Yup but it wasn’t me who was slagging off CC members.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Just curious- why???????

Noodle, there are 53 separate forums on CC... there is even a News and Current Affairs Forum. The Cycle Chat Cafe is just one of the 53... a place people can talk about anything which intrigues or interests them and doesn't have to be themed or specific to cycling.

Think of it as a cafe that cyclists visit which normal people can pop in to now and again...

sleuthey

Legendary Member
because it’s CYCLEChat not POLITICSchat....
It’s a cafe section with in a cycling forum.

If you get a bunch of scaffolders in Starbucks then they sit there talking about women and football. It’s the same principle in the CC cafe.

If you want chat about cycling only then just go to the cycling sections then if the forum.

Slick

Guru
It’s a cafe section with in a cycling forum.

If you get a bunch of scaffolders in Starbucks then they sit there talking about women and football. It’s the same principle in the CC cafe.

If you want chat about cycling only then just go to the cycling sections then if the forum.
I think that's an oxymoron. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom