Positive Wiggle experience

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jody

Stubborn git
I priced up some bib tights that were on offer about 4 weeks ago. They seemed reasonable value but was offered a dropper seat post from a friend and that took priority. Anyway 4 weeks later I decide to order them, checked last night that they were still on offer, which they were. Got to work this morning and the offer had finished and they were now up to the original price, so as you can imagine I was gutted.

However because they were already in my basket from a month ago (on my work PC) the price was as per the offer.

Absolutely chuffed :wahhey:

Davos87

Guru
I ordered some bar end plugs and a bottle of Morgan Blue Chain lube. When they arrived the bottle of lube had leaked all over the inside of the Jiffy bag and a piece was missing from one of the bar end plugs.
I emailed Wiggle to report it and was in the process of printing labels off to return my purchase when Wiggle emailed me to say I had been inconvenienced enough and they would send me replacements ASAP. They arrived boxed up two days later.
I have shopped at Wiggle many times and found their service usually excellent. I suppose it's only when things go a bit awry when you really find out how good a company can be?

Yazzoo

I've bought lots of things from Wiggle and always found them to be great, quick delivery, hassle free returns etc. I live in a pretty rural area and LBSs are a bit hit and miss so I will often order an assortment of items from wiggle to try and will then return half of them - never had an issue

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
I ordered 2 new tyres on Wednesday lunchtime which were delivered home on Thursday - without paying for the next day delivery. Excellent service.

Kevoffthetee

On the road to nowhere
Several orders in the last few weeks. All items price matched and all free delivery, taking no longer than 2 days. They'll get my business as long as they have stock and can price match

OP
OP
Jody

Jody

Stubborn git
To add a little from my OP. The bibs arrived (ordered small and medium) so tried them on and the medium were a better fit. Returned smaller pair F.O.C via there returns so dropped them off at a local garage. Ordered another pair of medium and they were delivered promptly.

Few rides in and the reflective flashing was cracking slightly on the hip so emailed them. Offered free return again and either a refund or replacement.

Again, top marks to Wiggle.

Kevoffthetee

On the road to nowhere
I opt for wiggle as long as they price match or are within a few quid. I can order the stuff on Wednesday by lunchtime knowing it'll be there on Friday for the weekend. If anything is wrong with the item there is never an issue exchanging or refunding.

Top Bottom