Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Aaaah, Charles and Squeaky are just *gorgeous* @Cathryn :wub::wub::wub:

Thanks!! :blush:

Mr Whyte

WHO are YOU calling Shorty..lol

She just bites us. She's a bored depressed cat, it's why she hides under the blanket all day.

Ouch! I have a biter too... Madam Lexi bites... just because... :blush:

If she's bored (I'm assuming that's because she's being kept indoors while the build is going on) then why don't you do a few simple things... Cardboard boxes can be turned into an activity centre, put dry food or treats in a puzzle feeder or even in balls of crinkled paper and scatter them around the house. Catnip toys are always good (the Yeeeowww ones from Crystal Clear are always a hit), and a teaser or feather tickler is guaranteed fun - for cat as well as human. :smile:

Globalti

Legendary Member
Yes we are in temporary accommodation (see my previous posts ad nauseam) and we don't want her going out because there's no patio door or place where we can see her waiting to come back in. Mrs Gti is also worried that she might get used to this place and head over here once we've moved house. Both silly reasons I know and she's putting on weight and getting even more unbalanced than me.

Hmmm, could be worse. When Poppy is bored, she swings from the curtains, knocks ornaments onto the floor, kills all the rugs and piddles in the plant pots.

And yes, she is a tortie. :laugh:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Hmmm, could be worse. When Poppy is bored, she swings from the curtains, knocks ornaments onto the floor, kills all the rugs and piddles in the plant pots.

And yes, she is a tortie. :laugh:
Molly can open the kitchen drawers. She hooks her front claws in then lifts her back legs up and pushes until the drawer comes out. Just had a soft specs case brought through. :laugh:

Top Bottom