Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kayakerles

Have a nice ride.
On the other hand, Madam... biffs... :whistle:

View attachment 603884
@Reynard , Poppy is gorgeous, even snugged into the fluffiest of fluffy throws. (Charlie is Benny’s pillow.) Still hard for me to believe Poppy leads and Lexi follows. When we put a fresh bowl of water down for the kits, both boys may arrive immediately at the same time, but even if Charlie gets there first and starts drinking, once Benny gets there, he is IN and Chazzie then sits next to Benny until he “lets” Charlie go back to it. As Benny's first person told us when he came to live with us, “Benny owns everything.” But we love our kits even with all their “unique ways.” Eh?

D6621FC7-17E3-445E-ACA0-954E416E0059.jpeg

keithmac

Guru
Our two Labs are just food hoovers, you'd think they were never fed!. In reality they eat better than I do..

gbb

Legendary Member

Digby at circa 15 weeks old, nearly 19 kg. Took him to a closed quiet field to see how he does off the lead and how well he returns when you call...very well, even when a nearby magpie caught his attention.
It's difficult to gauge how big he will be, he seems modest sized to us but on Lab forums, many dogs of the same age are almost half his size.

keithmac

Guru
Earlier the better to have them off lead apparently, they have a natural instinct to say close to their family when pups.

Our youngest has excellent recall, the older one not so much (terrible three's!), I suppose shes technically a teenager..

kayakerles

Have a nice ride.
You're a thoughtful person, @dayvo. Are you already partially a cat person? If not, don’t worry, most cats are pretty happy to co-exist around people without much attention from you, as long as you'll feed them somewhat on schedule and clean their cat box every day or two. Anyway, hopefully you two can co-exist for a few weeks. Our kitties are now 100% indoor kitties (except for a hang-out-the-window cat patio in our small, one bedroom flat) and are perfectly content and happy. Only at first after joining our household did big boy Benny gently express somewhat the desire to kindly be left alone…

5D357C6F-0B64-4384-AD18-5EB48534BFDF.jpeg

kayakerles

Have a nice ride.
Our two Labs are just food hoovers, you'd think they were never fed!. In reality they eat better than I do..
LOL, I know what you mean, @keithmac, due to old boy Charlie’s possibility of having thyroid issues (very common in older kitties) along with the availability of dry kibble) he eats large quantities of high protein soft cat food of pure yummy fish, that if we compared our $$$ output for him vs us… we might be surprised at the numbers. As this is apparently one of the best directions to go for Charlie, a senior of 17 yrs old, 84 in people years, we will accommodate his almost insatiable hunger. Old Hoover Charlie!

Thankfully for your 2 beautiful woofs, it's just good ol' youthful hunger!

Mrs M

Guru
Where are your teeth lad?? :ohmy:

@Reynard , Poppy is gorgeous, even snugged into the fluffiest of fluffy throws. (Charlie is Benny’s pillow.) Still hard for me to believe Poppy leads and Lexi follows. When we put a fresh bowl of water down for the kits, both boys may arrive immediately at the same time, but even if Charlie gets there first and starts drinking, once Benny gets there, he is IN and Chazzie then sits next to Benny until he “lets” Charlie go back to it. As Benny's first person told us when he came to live with us, “Benny owns everything.” But we love our kits even with all their “unique ways.” Eh?

View attachment 604160

Awh xxx :wub:

When I first had Lexi, she *would* push Poppy out of the way, because that's what she had to do in her old home. But a few stiff jabs put pay to that - and Poppy also has size on her side. Occasionally, we do get the odd Mexican standoff, though... :laugh:

IMG_4018_small.jpg

My temporary pet:

View attachment 604162

I offered to house my ex step-daughter’s cat, while she waits to move into her new house in about 4-5 weeks’ time.
Fortunately she’s an ‘indoor’ cat so I don’t feel bad leaving her for 8-9 hours every day during the week.

Ah, what a beautiful blue-cream :wub: I love torties in all their guises... :blush:

Just make sure she has plenty of hidey holes, toys and a puzzle feeder for dry food (that can be as simple as dried kibble hidden in scrunched up balls of paper) and she'll be fine. :smile: Cats sleep for 18 hours a day anyways... :laugh:

Top Bottom