Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mrs M

Guru
Not quite 17 weeks and almost as big as dad :laugh:

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
Not quite 17 weeks and almost as big as dad :laugh: View attachment 574713

He's gorgeous, is Oscar a Weimaraner?

whelp Daddy survived the in-home pet groomer, pouring shots soon, tho. Stormy had a good time & I think he purred for a while. we may not see him for a cpl days however ... hehe
groomer.JPG

got a MOUNTAIN of hair off him. included a shoe to show proportion. amazing what she was able to get off him with just a comb. the only time she had to use the electric trimmer was his tail which was badly matted, his hind quarters but only near the tail & as a special treat a "sanitary shave"
hair pile 1.JPG

the hood was weird but it really helped keep him calm, like blinders on a horse
mask 2.JPG

mask 3.JPG

as a bonus the Groomer left treats for all 3 cats. organic catnip, toy mouse & toy spring
cat treats.JPG

I bought a proper cat comb
comb.JPG

no "after" photos of course because he bolted, but this is from a cpl yrs ago I think. he's tough to photo, this is in the early morning during fair weather. she said he has a silky coat
Stormy.JPG

Last edited:
whelp Daddy survived the in-home pet groomer, pouring shots soon, tho. Stormy had a good time & I think he purred for a while. we may not see him for a cpl days however ... hehe
View attachment 574886
got a MOUNTAIN of hair off him. included a shoe to show proportion. amazing what she was able to get off him with just a comb. the only time she had to use the electric trimmer was his tail which was badly matted, his hind quarters but only near the tail & as a special treat a "sanitary shave"
View attachment 574887
the hood was weird but it really helped keep him calm, like blinders on a horse
View attachment 574888
View attachment 574889
as a bonus the Groomer left treats for all 3 cats. organic catnip, toy mouse & toy spring
View attachment 574890
I bought a proper cat comb
View attachment 574891
no "after" photos of course because he bolted, but this is from a cpl yrs ago I think. he's tough to photo, this is in the early morning during fair weather. she said he has a silky coat
View attachment 574892

Ouf, that is a LOT of hair!!! :ohmy:

But so glad he's been sorted. :okay: He'll be a lot more comfy though after having those mats removed. And yes, a proper grooming comb is essential, especially with longhaired cats. I have a finer version of the same for the girls. :smile:

And that's lovely of the groomer to bring treats for all of your gang. Bet they're enjoying that. ^_^

He'll be a lot more comfy though after having those mats removedAnd that's lovely of the groomer to bring treats for all of your gang. Bet they're enjoying that
saving the treats for tomorrow morning. just checked on him, he's perfectly fine. she didn't do his face but he looks good anyway
Stormy face 1.jpg

at 1st light, after breakfast, I put out the treats for all 3. they made a nice mess. Wifey will be partially happy about, err NOT. anyway Stormy likes the treats & seems mildly hesitant to let me get close
IMG_6411.JPG

IMG_6415.JPG

hoping he'll come up to bed, at night, sometime soon. the other 2 went outside briefly to investigate the newly accesable patio. Stormy decided to stay under the table & chairs INSIDE

EDIT: he came to me Monday morning & let me hold him on my lap briefly. things are looking up ... on to the next challenge ... swapping Daughters car ... grumble grumble

Last edited:

Willd

Veteran
Yes, we need more bunnies - hello from Ace and Lola ^_^ Forgotten pets now that smelly dog hogs all the attention :okay:

DSC00002.jpg

Top Bottom