Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mrs M

Guru
I love ❤️ bubbles 😀

Mrs M

Guru
Never mind the specially built top shelf in the wardrobe with the 2 cosy fur beds!
This new hideout is a perfect height to smack the dog over the nose when he comes to investigate 😼

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
he don't look too cheery does he :laugh:

Still not looking too cheery.🤔 :whistle:

Last edited:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
No pictures but I just wanted to say that the love of a dog is something incredible. Just look into their eyes and they radiate with love for you. When you get home, the way your dog shows his pleasure of seeing you is amazing. I love my dog and I know it works both way.
When i picked my mutt up on Wednesday after his haircut he started howling. I found this quite emotional. We are rarely apart and during the hour i spent without him i imagined life without him. It wasn't nice.:sad: I once put this to my brother who does 'emotional counselling' for a living. He said that when he eventually goes to that kennel in the sky i should move and and buy another dog!:ohmy: I prefer my dog to my brother!

Last edited:

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
When i picked my mutt up on Wednesday after his haircut he started howling. I found this quite emotional. We are rarely apart and during the hour i spent without him i imagined life without him. It wasn't nice.:sad: I once put this to my brother who does 'emotional counselling' for a living. He said that when he eventually goes to that kennel in the sky i should move and and buy another dog!:ohmy: I prefer my dog to my brother!
Only people who never had a dog would say something like that, as if a dog was just a commodity you can replace. Idiots.

Top Bottom