Pressure washers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
I
Curious to know which model you went for and what you think of it.
I think there is only one, it`s only really what you get with it that varies. I can`t remember off the top of my head what my set up was called. I`ll post back.......

Not had chance to use it yet, it`s done nothing but p*ss down with rain since it arrived!

Reactions: JtB

Milkfloat

An Peanut
An update on the Nilfisk saga. A replacement arrived from Amazon, this one blew up immediately as well, so I think that whatever ’fix’ they or the reconditioners are doing does not work. This time I went straight to Nilfisk who promised to send me a brand new one. I am still waiting for that to arrive.

screenman

Legendary Member
An update on the Nilfisk saga. A replacement arrived from Amazon, this one blew up immediately as well, so I think that whatever ’fix’ they or the reconditioners are doing does not work. This time I went straight to Nilfisk who promised to send me a brand new one. I am still waiting for that to arrive.

Not good, you would not expect the new one to last long out of warranty at that rate.

keithmac

Guru
I bought a Bosch one a few years back, has built in detergent tank and full metal pump (reliable!).

Cost £220iirc but brilliant bit of kit..

Profpointy

Legendary Member
I'm a bit late to the party, but after a lot of huffing and puffing I gritted my teeth and bought a Kranzle - their K10 model. It was around £500 (ouch!) including their "dirt killer" whirligig lance. I got it from direct from a supplier in Germany at a significant saving, albeit had to put a UK plug on it.
Despite what seems a horrific price, it really is in a different league from the ones you get in B&Q and is very much a "pro" model - seemingly about the cheapest you can get a proper pro machin. The lance is mostly made of metal with brass connectors rather than plastic and to put in perspective I subsequently bought an adjustable jet lance for it for another £70 which is the same price as a complete cheap machine from B&Q - but there's a reason for that ! The machine a beast and works incredibly well. In retrospect, I'd buy their otherwise identical K7, which is the same pressure but slightly less volume of water and also able to suck up water from a tank or bucket. If you can stomach the price, an awsome machine

Last edited:
Top Bottom