Prettiest CX bike...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Just been catching up on this... wow, what a lot of gorgeous bike pron. I am drooling. Unlike mickle, I love the look of CX bikes. I think it's the combination of road bike sleekness (and lack of suspension) and full-size wheels with chunky tyres that do it for me.

But gaz's Bishop wins the thread for me. That is a stunner. And singlespeed too, so right up my street.

Howard

The detailing on the Bishop and the profiles of the tubes...and that stem

All rather lovely

Could you race it though? I'd be scared to take it off the mantlepiece :smile:

VamP

Banned
Cracks me up how people (wilfully or otherwise) fail to grasp the concept of bike pron, and post pics of their own bikes - usually used for anything other than CX, preferably lumbered with road tyres, saddlebags, bottle holders and what not.

Now what do we think about this offering from Raleigh

sea-otter-2012-cyclocross-disc-img_9192_11.jpg

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
The detailing on the Bishop and the profiles of the tubes...and that stem

All rather lovely

Could you race it though? I'd be scared to take it off the mantlepiece :smile:

TBH, the Bishop looks like it would be more at home on a grass track. The brakes spoil it for me.

Moss

Cracks me up how people (wilfully or otherwise) fail to grasp the concept of bike pron, and post pics of their own bikes - usually used for anything other than CX, preferably lumbered with road tyres, saddlebags, bottle holders and what not.

Now what do we think about this offering from Raleigh

View attachment 22671

Would look nice with a set of bottle cages, a tool bag under the saddle; and nice set of road tyres - JMO of-course, because I agree with you! It looks lovely just as it is, just as a CX should. but what would I know? It's just my opinion.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Cracks me up how people (wilfully or otherwise) fail to grasp the concept of bike pron]

Quite a few of us actually do know what the 'rules' are but don't really care and post what we like including our own stuff. That you've been brow beaten by others online into such a narrow outlook isn't really our problem. I suppose there's always the option to hold your breath until you get your own way, I'm not sure how well that will work on the net but if it matters that much to you it has to be worth trying. What you won't get here is a reaction like you would on somewhere like LFGSS with a big posse of self appointed right on internet police jumping all over the thread to slam the slightest transgression, at the same time as being incredibly cool.

VamP

Banned
Quite a few of us actually do know what the 'rules' are but don't really care and post what we like including our own stuff. That you've been brow beaten by others online into such a narrow outlook isn't really our problem. I suppose there's always the option to hold your breath until you get your own way, I'm not sure how well that will work on the net but if it matters that much to you it has to be worth trying. What you won't get here is a reaction like you would on somewhere like LFGSS with a big posse of self appointed right on internet police jumping all over the thread to slam the slightest transgression, at the same time as being incredibly cool.

There's rules? :wacko:

WTF?

And what on earth is LFGSS?

Top Bottom